What is SlideTalk and who should use it?
Videos provide a convenient and engaging way of accessing and consuming information, but producing videos is a difficult
and time-consuming activity. SlideTalk provides a solution by making it easy to convert presentations (PowerPoint
or any collection of pictures and slides) into videos, using high quality text-to-speech to create an automatic
With SlideTalk, if you know how to build a presentation, then you know how to build an engaging talking video.
SlideTalk provides a simple and ideal solution in many areas:
eLearning and instructional design: publish instructions, presentations, lessons and teaching material as talking videos
Tutorials and instructions: publish tutorials, commented screenshots and explain illustrated instructions in simple and easy-to-follow videos
Business presentations: presentations, product descriptions, price lists and other marketing materials may be effectively presented as talking video
Events and project documentation: picture shows from events, project information, meetings documentation, personal photo shows may be rendered as talking videos
In the classroom: add videos to your teaching, and let your students use SlideTalk for their projects to learn how to use picture and audio to illustrate and summarize a concept
Articles from leading eLearning blogs and press releases, illustrating different aspects of the SlideTalk concept and its applications:
- Creating bite-size learning with SlideTalk
- The 11-Minute SlideTalk Guide To All 8 Intelligences
- How To Share PowerPoint Online As Talking Videos
- Using Talking Videos for Tutoring and Curation
- SlideTalk video: 8 Questions Answered By Popular Social Networks
- SlideTalk video: Bloom’s Taxonomy Applied To Football
- SlideTalk video: The 10-Minute Guide To Bloom’s Taxonomy
- SlideTalk turns presentations into engaging talking videos with Acapela voices
- How to build instructional videos
- Autism Awareness Month: Talking Social Stories
- 4 Ways To Bring PowerPoint Presentations Online
- Making SlideShare presentations accessible and immersive
- What do teachers, marketers, and HR managers have in common?
- Publishing PowerPoint presentations online - the rapid way
- Text-to-speech and presentation voiceover, what is the question?
For any information or request, send us an email email@example.com
Need help converting content to eLearning videos?
If you have a project requiring you to convert content into eLearning videos, you can perform the work by yourself using the SlideTalk service.
However if you need help with your project, as for instance in shaping your presentation, making sure that you get your message across and marketing your video material, drop us an email today firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have long experience in transforming content into eLearning videos and in marketing, and we would be glad to help you in your project.
SlideTalk is part of the Microsoft BizSpark
program and is built on Windows Azure cloud platform.